East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#174 1950 Ford Custom Coupe
The current owner of this gem has enjoyed it for the last 3 years, before that the previous owner had it for 30 years. Has 8 track tapes to go with car.
Painted Red & White with dual outside mirrors, dual dummy spotlights, door handles like new. Body side molding like new, fender skirts, custom taillights with blue dots, Continental kit, the front & rear bumpers are good. Stainless gas door, White vinyl top, Sunvisor’s painted white, grill looks good. Headlight covers are good. Hood ornament is good. GT rims and center caps and trim rings are good. Goodyear Whitewall tires are good. Red vent window reflectors. Trunk finished in Red carpet and spare and jack. Good Looker.
Red / White interior on bucket seats covered in White and Red with Red piping, door panels custom 2-Tone Red and White. Chrome garnish molding throughout the car. Door handles and window cranks like new. Dash Two-Tone Red / White. Speedometer and gauges are mounted in the same cluster and like new. Clock mounted in center of dash with chrome trim like new. Aftermarket AM/FM/8 Track radio mounted in dash. A/C mounted under dash in center, tilt column and telescopic, Red kick panels. Deep burgundy carpet, seat belts, white headliner and Sunvisor’s, white package tray with dual speakers. Mustang shifter in floor and Automatic. Power steering. Sharpe inside and a attention getter!
Powered by a 1967 289 engine and automatic transmission from a GT Mustang with 24,000 miles. Chrome valve covers and air cleaner. Power steering, stock exhaust manifolds, power front disc brakes and drum rear end. New water pump, new braking system. Drives good and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door