Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1970 Chevrolet C10 long bed. Decent with 1972 350 engine and 350 transmission. Transmission rebuilt in 2007 with few miles. Paint clear coat peeling and top has paint lifting with rust. New tires, new brakes (drum) and flexible brake lines, new gas tank with sending unit, after market temp gauge, new dash pad, p/s, manual brakes. New floor mat and new stainless sill plates. Less rust than most C10s of this vintage.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door