20950 Rogers Drive
Talk about a true survivor! This 1968 Plymouth GTX has only 34,134 actual miles. This car has been meticulously preserved. With California history, a correct Fender Tag, and all the paperwork from new, this Mopar is an incredible find. This '68 GTX is powered by 440 Cubic Inch Engine that is in its factory correct configuration. This 1968 Plymouth also came from the factory with many wonderful Factory options. This Plymouth was ordered with power steering and an H.D. Torqueflight Automatic with Sure-Grip posi-traction rear end. Also included were H.D. suspension components, a driver's adjustable mirror, factory AM radio and Factory Tachometer. The Paint on this car is outstanding. Lower panels were recently touched up to get rid of a few small chips but for the most part this is all original and with all original panels. This 1968 GTX was also special ordered with the driver's side headrest delete which makes this a one of a kind car! For the Mopar enthusiast, this would make a wonderful addition to any collection or for your first car it's an extremely great first collector Muscle car. Come and take a look and we are sure you will find this a true gem in the muscle car world.
*Original 440 H.P. Motor-Orig. Configuration
*Torqueflight Automatic - Column Shift
*Sure-Grip Positraction Rearend
*Medium Bronze Metallic Paint- Black Vinyl Top'
*Power Steering/Power Brakes
*H.D. Springs/Torsion Bars
*Black Vinyl Bucket Seat Interior
*Frt/Rear Bumper Guards/Dirver's Adj. Mirror
*Factory Tachometer/Am Radio
*California History/Paperwork from New
*Odometer reads 34,138 Miles- True Survivor
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door