1941 Chevrolet 2 Door Sedan All Steel, Solid Body 350 CID Crate Engine Does not use or leak oil, Automatic Transmission Painless Performance Wiring Throughout, from Summit Racing Vintage Air Conditioning Weld Performance Racing Wheels 'Old Time Rock & Roll' Embroidered on Front Seats Trunk is completed in Same Material as Interior Pioneer AM/FM/CD Stereo with 4 Speakers, USB, Pandora, SIRIUS XM, MP3, I Phone, Bluetooth With Microphone Installed VDO Gold Gauges 12 Volt Receptacle For Charging Phones Etc. Tilt Column LeCarra Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel with Engraved Horn Button Custom Billet Dash Inserts Power Steering Power Brakes with New Master Cylinder and New Brake Lines Walker Radiator 4 Core Radiator With Auxiliary Fan Thermostat or Manual Control Color is Cadillac Blue Halogen Headlights LED Brake Lights Blue LED Lights Under Dash Tinted Glass Stainless Exhaust Chrome Exhaust Tips Magna Flow Mufflers Great Daily Driver Get in and Drive Anywhere Battery is Located in the Trunk With Built in Charger Chevy Bowtie Rear View Mirror Shaved Door and Truck Handles with Pop Locks Maintained by Born Again Restoration
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door