Browns Performance Motorcars
7154 Ritchie Hwy
Glen Burnie, MD
Glen Burnie, MD
Brown's Performance Motorcars is happy to present this absolutely gorgeous 67' C/10. This truck has been completely restored and the attention to detail during the restoration was absolutely second to none. This C/10 was refinished to a mirror like reflection in beautiful hugger orange paint that is super slick. The chrome trim and bright work are in great condition. The gaps on the body are nice and correct. The glass is all brand new which is often overlooked in the restoration process. This truck has a killer stance with a custom set of wheels with a gray inside and a polished lip to really set the appearance off!! The full interior package is all brand new with custom bucket seats for comfort. The dash and gauges were not left out during the restoration! This C/10 is powered by a strong running BBC with a 4BBL carb, aluminum heads and headers. The engine bay is highly detailed with a nice amount to chrome to set off the appearance. This truck is a true treat to drive is 4 wheel disc brakes and power steering paired to a smooth 5 speed transmission, Sending power through a 12 bolt rear. Don't miss your chance to own this absolutely gorgeous 67' C10 for a fraction of what it would cost to build!! With Brown's Performance Motorcars shipping is included in the prices advertised, buy with confidence. 'If you want to pay more for your classic car, That's your business. If you want to pay less for your classic car, That's our business!! Buy happy with Brown's Performance Motorcars!! Questions about our vehicles Contact Our Staff at Brown's Performance Motor Cars 410-553-6211 Only Tax, Tags and Processing not included. 410-553-6211 Only Tags, Taxes and Processing Fee additional to Brown's Price
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door