20950 Rogers Drive
If you are looking for a First Generation Camaro that has it all, Look No Further! This Gorgeous example is at home at the race track, a car show, or a night out on the town. The substantially built 396 big block will push you back in your seat without even arming the Edelbrock nitrous system! The perfect exhaust note rumbles out of the long tube headers through full dual exhaust. A powerful but well balanced sound system throughout the whole car will satisfy the music lover in you! The luxurious custom interior will cradle you in comfort no matter where (or how fast) you are going. Stunning lines, mirror like paint, cowl hood, Foose Wheels and tinted windows give this first gen the perfect balance of naughty and nice. This one is not for the faint of heart! Merely looking at it will raise your pulse, just imagine what will happen when you hit the throttle and drop the clutch!
*Fresh 396 V8
*5 Speed Manual Transmission
*Edelbrock Aluminum Cylinder Heads
*Holley 750 CFM 4BBL
*Edelbrock Plate Nitrous System
*Power Steering - Power Brakes
*Coated Long Tube Headers
*MSD Ignition - Line Lock
*Full Custom interior with Carbon Fiber Accents
*Alpine AM/FM/CD/USB receiver, Infinity speakers, Kicker 12" Sub Woofers
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door