1965 Oldsmobile Delta 88. This is a clean original 88. This car has about 30,xxx original miles on it. The car was originally brought from Pennsylvania and was kept there many years so the car has some rust spots and the chrome isn't in the best condition however its not terrible either. The car has new brakes, exhaust, transmission fluid, and filter, chrome valve covers, intake breather, brake lines, and interior. The car had been undercoated years ago to stop with rust from salt by original owner.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door