Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1932 Ford Roadster is a truly spectacular show car done to the nines with Rod Bods steel body, pinched and lengthened 32 frame, 112 inch wheel base, Dan Fink front grill, handmade hood, custom hinges, custom firewall and floor, custom oil pan, and one-off windshield. Kugel Indy style front suspension, Kugel polished independent rear suspension, 9 inch center housing with 4:11 gears, and all stainless steel lines. In the belly of the beast sits a ZZ572 crate motor, blown and injected, backed by a GM 4L80E automatic transmission, with that sweet throaty exhaust sound tunneled through Sanderson headers. Show quality two tone paint in PPG Blue Blood/PPG Black with complimenting black leather interior with matching Mercedes carpet. Stock 32 dash with Classic Instruments, Billet Specialties steering wheel, custom made seat and door panels, and Pioneer Super Tuner D stereo. This is one you just want to get in and drive it like you mean it. Offered at $125,000 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1958 DeSoto Firesweep Bare Metal Restoration
1969 Chevy C10 Nut and Bolt Build 396 Big Block
1966 Mustang 2+2 Pro Touring Fastback Sweeet
1932 Ford 5 Window Just Completed All Steel
1960 VW 23 Window Samba Bus Fully Restored
1966 Chevelle Pro Touring EXCELLENT
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door