Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
This 1969 Jaguar XKE Series II 2+2 is an absolutely rust free black plate California car with matching numbers. Red with black interior and a desirable stick-shift model. This E-Type is a good original car ideal for straightforward recommissioning. The motor is currently locked so it will need mechanical overhaul at this time as it has been sitting in storage for several years. This car is nothing but honest and represents an excellent value at only $26,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door