1977 VOLKSWAGEN SUPER BEETLE CONVERTIBLE -This Super Beetle is a totally disassembled resto. The thing was completely disassembled and sandblasted, then coated with Chassis Saver. This car has a lot of new parts since I started, including: a complete new 1650cc motor, new started and alternator, new wiring harness, new 4 wheel disk brake upgrade, stainless brake lines, new bumpers, new windshield, new floor pans, and new heater channels. The gas tank has been re-conditioned and coated and I have two full tubs of extra & spare parts. The interior are the original white seats. I have the original white top. The soft top is dry-rotted but its frame is in good condition. Like I said, I was restoring it as a sun cruiser, so the top fell by the wayside. I do have a clean title.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door