Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients. Just Reduced For Quick Sale
This 1958 DeSoto Firesweep was taken down to bare metal, given a fully documented restoration, and shows off better than when she was born. Show quality paint and beautiful custom interior. All chrome and stainless redone to near perfection. Rebuilt 350 motor with original rebuilt 3-speed torque flight automatic transmission so she glides down the highway and purrs like a kitten. Custom seats, custom sound system to play your favorite tunes, power steering, all new brakes, and a custom finished trunk give this custom classic all the style you could ever want. And on this one we just have to mention those fabulous fifties fins that finish her off just right. This is one rare, fully documented, restored rolling slice of American pie.
Offered at $68,500 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1955 Chevy 150 Gasser Show Winner 383 4-Speed
1956 Ford F100 Big Window All Steel Show Stopper
Orange , CA
1957 VW Oval Window Rare Right Hand Drive WOW
1953 Cadillac Series 62 All Orig 44K Mile Classic
1955 Chevy Outlaw Street Legal Beast 540 Blower
1966 Chevelle SS Real 138 Car Rotisserie Built 468
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door