Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients. Just Reduced For Quick Sale
This 1958 DeSoto Firesweep was taken down to bare metal, given a fully documented restoration, and shows off better than when she was born. Show quality paint and beautiful custom interior. All chrome and stainless redone to near perfection. Rebuilt 350 motor with original rebuilt 3-speed torque flight automatic transmission so she glides down the highway and purrs like a kitten. Custom seats, custom sound system to play your favorite tunes, power steering, all new brakes, and a custom finished trunk give this custom classic all the style you could ever want. And on this one we just have to mention those fabulous fifties fins that finish her off just right. This is one rare, fully documented, restored rolling slice of American pie.
Offered at $68,500 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1970 Cougar Convertible Rotisserie Resto Show Car
1949 Ford Woody All Original, Restored, Very Nice
1987 Porsche 930 Turbo Arlen Ness Collection
1936 Ford 3 Window Coupe Stunning Show Stopper
Orange , CA
1939 Cadillac LaSalle Rare Barn Find
1932 Ford Roadster Full Fender Street Rod SUPER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door