Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Original 1954 Chevrolet Corvette for Straightforward Restoration This highly original 1954 Chevrolet Corvette is an extremely collectible eary C1 that's the ideal candidate for easy restoration. Just out of a large collection and wearing a classic color combination of Polo white with red interior. Equipped with the powerglide automatic transmission. This extremely collectible and desirable American automotive icon comes complete and has a solid frame. The fiberglass is also in good condition. This 1954 Corvette is as stylish and attractive now as it was when it left the factory. With such low production numbers for the '54 vintage, this Corvette is a rare treat. Price: $52,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door