GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this 1941 Chevrolet Master Deluxe Street-Rod for purchase. These pre-World War II vehicles are popular collector cars for their style. Many are customized to have modern performance & comforts while maintaining the classic antique style.
Here we have a prime example of what can happen when you teach old dogs new tricks. The very nicely done blue paint job over a blue interior will certainly draw the eyes of spectators. When you open up the hood you will see a 6.0Lv8 paired with a 4160e automatic transmission. The drive train functions well and can be driven anywhere. The transmission was rebuilt and upgraded for towing and given a new torque converter. The car has a Chassis Engineering Mustang II front suspension, new rear leaf springs, steel wheels with new hubcaps and beauty rings and tires, new transmission cooler, aluminum radiator, headers and dual exhaust, trailer brake controller, new 22 gallon fuel tank with Walbro pump, new one piece windshield, new drive shaft. This cool cruiser also comes with a binder of receipts.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door