702 N 1st St.
This 1979 Real Deal Black on Black Z28 Camaro looks and drives great. Its powered by its 350 4bb V8 engine and backed up by a smooth shifting 4 speed transmission. It comes equipped with power steering power front disc brakes limited slip differential Factory AC tilt wheel rear defrost headers dual exhaust and is riding on a brand new set of American Racing 17 rims with new tires. Its black paint has been buffed to a brilliant shine and new decals have been applied and look great. Its original floors frame and trunk also look real solid and original. Its black bucket seat interior is in original condition with only 80795 miles showing on its odometer. This is a clean low mileage Real deal Z28 that is ready to hit the streets. Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door