Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
This rare Ford XL convertible was purchased new in 1969 in Warren, Ohio by the consignor's mother and then given to her in 1989 as a gift according to the documents we have (included with the vehicle photos). The XL was very lightly used and always garage kept and received a cosmetic update approximately 10 years ago. The convertible shows almost no wear at all. The XL convertible was serviced April, 2020 and received a new battery, oil service and tune up in preparation for its sale.
The Ford XL convertible comes with its original owners operation manual, Ford build sheet, and has the following equipment: 390 CID V8 engine, 3 speed automatic transmission, power steering, power front disc brakes with rear power drums, power electric convertible top, original Philco AM radio, wire wheel covers, and radial tires.
All system work properly and the car is ready to be enjoyed without additional work or expense. It drives perfectly and is reliable.
This vehicle is consigned by a motivated seller , is exempt from California smog requirements, comes with a clean and clear California title.
Low rate financing is available with rates as low as 3.5% APR with approved credit. You can apply directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on the "Financing" tab.
We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door