Complete Restoration with long list of upgrades
*New white leather interior
*Grant white steering wheel
*New retro radio
*New white faced gauges
*New 15" Porsche wheels w/ chrome center caps
*Stainless steel dual exhaust
*White accent windshield wipers, door handles, blinker bezels and more
*LED rear tail lights
*Upgraded Mofoco VW engine 69mm x 90.5mm bore ($4k)
*Chrome engine package
*Weber progressive carburetor
*Late Clutch kit
*Hydraulic cam and lifter kit
*Rebuilt transmission ($1k)
*New axle assembly
*Probiult front suspension
*4 wheel disc brakes
*Probuilt steering box
Way too much to list. This car isn't perfect but very, very nice. Lightly driven after no expense sparred restoration. Even the photos don't do this car justice.
Supersport Auto 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door