20950 Rogers Drive
The Pontiac Trans-Am will always be a sought after collector car for years to come. This T/A has the "Z" code 400 - 6.6L V-8 backed up with a 4 speed manual transmission which makes it very fun to drive. Nice options include power steering, power brakes, factory air-conditioning and the shaker hood with the full eagle decal. Black vinyl bucket seat interior with factory dash and instrumentation was all the rage when the Trans-Am's were the affordable American built muscle car. Correct snowflake color-matched wheels with radials set the stance and complete the look. Smokey and the Bandit set the tone for it's popularity! Come and take a look at one of Pontiac's most iconic cars and its right here at Ellingson Motorcars in Rogers, Minnesota.
*6.6L - 400 V-8 Engine
*4-Speed Manual Transmission
*Dark Brown Iridescent Exterior
*Shaker Hood - Full Eagle Decal
*Black Vinyl Bucket Seats
*W72 Trans Am Package
*Power Steering / Power Brakes
*Power Windows / Tilt Steering
*Factory Air Conditioning
*AM / FM / CD Stereo System
*Alloy Snowflake Wheels/Radials
*Odometer Reads: 37,812 Miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door