702 N 1st St.
You have to see and drive this 1970 Cutlass Supreme S to appreciate the quality and originality of this Survivor/Beefed up Muscle car! This isn't grandmas or grandpas Cutlass anymore the previous owner took this Unbelievably clean original car and installed high performance aluminum heads and electronic ignition making this a sweet sounding and driving muscle car. Its original white paint still has a great luster with its completely original black interior looking brand new. Its original trunk compartment still supports all its original Spackle paint in the trunk and is detailed just like it was the day it left the show room floor. It comes equipped with a three speed automatic transmission power steering factory air conditioning working am fm original radio dual exhaust dual sport mirrors and is riding on a nice set of Rally rims with BFG RWL tires. Its floors frame and trunk floor are also rust free and original. Fly in and drive this Time Capsule home! Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door