1975 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible L48 4spd 3rd owner of this car. purchased this car in 1990 in the state of Georgia. This car has been stored in a heated garage and has never been driven on salted roads or in snow. The Transmission was replaced with a brand new unit at 91500 along with resurfacing the flywheel. Car is in excellent condition. Engine block was replaced at 87000 by a GM dealer due to a thrown rod. Excellent running car. The original color of the outside of the car was green. The car is 100% original. Excellent running and driving car. This car also has both the hard top and the soft top.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door