1968 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28 THE REAL DEAL #S MATCHING. I have owned this car for many years . The Engine and transmission have been rebuilt, and both have less than 20 miles on them. The hood is NOT original to the car, but I love a cowl hood so opted to change it before the restoration. The original hood was given to a friend of mine so he could cut a hole in it for his monster blower to stick through, on his car. The car runs and sounds awesome with its original 302. Also, as you can see from the pictures the front fender badging is correct with the 302 emblems, later production cars will say Z-28 This is a great opportunity to own a piece of american true muscle. This car comes with a clean, clear title. This car has been stored in a climate controlled garage and covered since the restoration 2 years ago.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door