Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
This Chevrolet Delivery Wagon is like no other with it's ZZ4-350 engine that puts out over 350HP! Its got less than 2000 miles on this custom built engine.
It has a 3-speed automatic transmission w/ OD Fuel Injection, 2' dual exhaust, all camaro components, chip foose wheels, and 4-wheel disc brakes. The exterior is all original stainless steel trim and has a NOS front bumper assembly. The interior is all custom and has new air conditioning, digital dash, tilt steering wheel, and a custom steering wheel.
The mechanical Restoration was completed by "Vince's Street Rods"
The paint and bodywork was completed by "Alplex Automotive Inc."
Nothing was spared when restoring this hot rod!
Please call us at 941-355-1955 for a personal description and walk around.
We can finance this car and we ship world wide door to door no problem.
See this and 140 other at www.classiccarsofsarasota.com the leader in SW Florida in collectible cars and trucks.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door