The Bay City Motor Company
1124 N Water St
Bay City, MI
Bay City , MI
When restoring this car, the owner must have had visions of Jacqueline Bisset driving her 356 Porsche in Bullet when he picked the color. The red interior beautifully complements the soft Porsche Champagne Yellow paint. Few miles have been added since restoration, with the car being driven less than 10,000 miles since and maintained in private collections. The prior owner documented the car beautifully in a YouTube video, which can be found on our site or by directly at https://youtu.be/RzCnNhWePHQ.
Complete with its COA from Porsche, this final year 356 is one of the few 588 cabriolets produced. It features the superior European styled heating system and fluted glass headlights. The original engine runs beautifully with Zenith carburetors, smooth-shifting gears, and four-wheel disc brakes. The photos below document the superior body gaping. Also shown below, the underside is in excellent condition. Ready to show or drive with pride, this classic 356C is sure to impress.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door