*460CI V8 - 72 Block
*Atomic MSD EFI
*3 speed Automatic w/ B&M shifter
*Front power disc brakes
*MSD 6A Digital ignition
*MSD Blaster coil
*Aluminum radiator w/ aluminum overflow and flex fan
*Ford racing valve covers and air cleaner
*Chrome Power steering
*Gibson stainless tail pipes
*Dual Stainless mufflers
*Oil, volt, water and tachometer added
*Pioneer CD player with remote added in glove box
*15" American Racing wheels
*Cooper Cobra Radial GT tires
*Raven Black over Continental white paint
*Two tone interior
Turn key and GO with Electronic fuel injection. This car has the look and is super fun to drive. Drive anywhere with power steering, power disc brakes and Rack and pinion steering. This is a whole lot of car for the money.
Showdown Motors Inc. 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door