1969 Chevrolet Nova 427ci 4 Speed-Fuel Injected •Full Rotisorrie restoration in 2012 •427 GM performance crate engine •Headman headers installed •Stealth Aluminum intake •Moroso Chrome valve covers •Replaced rubber hoses •Steel braised hoses •Accell distributor ignition •Fitech fuel injection EFI •4 Speed manual trans/Hurst shifter •Aluminum 4 Core radiator •Flo Pro Dual exhaust system •Power steering •Power Disc Brakes •Original Sheetmetal •Solid Trunk and Undercarriage •Factory color code was 71 •Hi End Emerald Green paint work •Excellent Chrome and all Trim •Dual exterior sport mirrors •Factory DogDish Wheels •Newer Radial red line 235/60/14 tires •Highly detailer engine compartment •Factory A Arms-Redone Suspension •Black interior in top shelf condition •Brushed Aluminum cluster •Black Auto meter gauge package •Sanyo Cd Player FM radio stereo unit •Kick panel speakers installed •3 Spoke aluminum steering wheel •Custom cluster-Auto meter gauges •Clean undercarriage and trunk •Spare tire and assembly •Clean/Clear North Carolina Title •Check out my 15 minute Video •100 Photos are available •100% Financing is available •Monthly Payment:$512.04 to $560.92 •Interest rate / APR:5.19% to 7.99% •Insured Delivery to your garage •Exact rate is determined credit profile •100% Feedback dealership Satisfactory •Family owned and operated •Over 30 years of experience •Buy with Confidence •Honest Classic car dealership •Call/Text today 847-848-1850
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door