NO Reserve Classics
Green Brook, NJ
Green Brook, NJ
No Reserve Classics is proud to present to you our 1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS 490 Pro-Touring Restomod! A Classic American Muscle Racecar you'll have a blast driving drive! Once that built 490ci motor is started and over 530hp are released into the air through a true dual 3" exhaust system - you'll feel every cubic inch flowing through your veins! There's no replacement for displacement here. And high horsepower doesn't mean no creature comforts. Air Conditioning, JL Audio System, ProCar by Scat Seats, and even the 4 link rear will make sure you're stylin' and profilin'
Under the steel cowl hood lies a fully built 490ci motor that was built by Performance Engineering in Michigan. The FAST EZ-EFI system allows you to easily start that motor with ease. It is a self-learning system that adapts to your driving style within approximately 100 miles of continuous driving. It is perfectly mated with the well-known Tremec TKO 5-Speed Manual Transmission with a McLeod RXT Clutch. Giving you the luxury of being one with this classic and the real authentic feel of rolling through each gear! Power meets the pavement through the Ford 9" rear end with posi traction - no one-legged burnouts here! And with all that power, a matching set of Wilwood disc brakes front and rear stops this high horsepower monster right on a dime!
As you open the door and enter into this classic Camaro, you are greeted with a tasteful blend of modern and classic aesthetics. ProCar by Scat front bucket seats hold you in snug through each corner, and the rear passengers get to enjoy the same luxury with their matching seats. And for those hot summer days, simply flip on the Vintage Air Conditioning and feel that ice cold breeze! This baby has it all. From an OEM style aftermarket radio, JL audio system, and even power windows! Aiding comfort are the adjustable 4-link rear suspension made by Heidts. This replacement part removes the 50-year-old technology with a state-of-the-art coil-over system that not only allows you to change the ride height but also allows you to change the load setting from firm to soft.
We highly encourage getting Professional Inspections!
Classic Car Financing is available to purchase this vehicle!
Protect your Classic Car with our Extended Warranty!
Under the Hood:
- 538HP/625TQ Built 490ci Race Engine
- Tremec TKO 500 5 Speed Manual Transmission
- McLeod RXT Clutch
- FAST EZ EFI Self Tuning System
- March Performance Polished Chevy Big Block Ultra Drive Serpentine Kit
- Edelbrock RPM Intake Manifold
- Stainless Steel High Performance Headers
- MSD Ignition System
- Custom Dual Air Intake System
- BeCool Aluminum Radiator with Dual Electric Fans
- Chrome Power Brake Booster
- Painted Inner Fenders
- Painted Firewall
- Hugger Orange
- Gloss Black Painted Rally Stripes
- Z/28 Badges
- LED Front Headlights
- D80 Front and Rear Spoiler Package
- 18" Staggered Black/ Machined Wheels by US MAGS
- Wilwood 6 Piston Front and 4 Piston Rear Disc Brakes
- Drilled and Slotted Rotors
- Chrome is in Great Condition!
- ProCar by Scat Front Bucket Seats
- Matching Rear Seats
- Front GM Lap Belts
- Deluxe Door Panels
- VHX Dakota Digital Gauges
- Vintage Air Conditioning
- Power Windows
- OEM Style Radio
- Woodgrain Center Console
- Hurst "T" Shifter
- American Autowire Wiring Kit
- Homelink Rear View Mirror with Compass and Temperature
- JL Audio Rear Deck Speakers
- JL Audio Amplifier
- Custom Trunk
Underbody and Suspension:
- Beautiful Solid Floors
- Fully Painted Coated Underbody
- Hellwig Front Sway Bar
- UNISTEER Power Rack and Pinion Steering
- Heidts 4 Link Rear Suspension
- Viking Dual Adjustable Coilovers
- Hotchkis Frame Connectors
- Ford 9" Built Rear End with Posi Traction
Although this car looks absolutely stunning, please understand that this is still a 50 year old car with imperfections as it wasn't restored yesterday and has some mileage since the build. And due to our inventory size, we are unable to drive every vehicle for long distances. We do 40-60 miles between inspections, test drives, the video, etc. We cannot guarantee that every gauge, light, window, horn, option, function, etc. will work as it should. Please check your local state inspection requirements. We do our best to inspect these vehicles in every detail and note any imperfections in the ad. As with all classic cars, it will need odds and ends down the road as you begin to drive it more often! Many times, these vintage vehicles can sit for long periods of time and seals harden and gaskets may begin to leak once you begin to drive them. However, this will continue to be a sought-after classic car that you will be proud to own and very happy to drive in! The information contained within this ad is solely for convenience. The description is opinion only and should not be considered a c
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door