GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this beautiful Black 1972 Chevrolet Chevelle for your consideration. This head-turning cruiser comes in a brilliant black paint job, complemented by white accents and a clean black interior. Powering this American icon is a MASSIVE rebuilt 454 V8 motor mated to an automatic transmission. The current owner has owned the car for two years and bought it from the man that built the car. This Chevelle comes with a newer paint job, the motor has been gone through, and much much more. Please call or email us for more information.
Malibus and all other Chevelles were completely restyled for 1968 with semi-fastback rooflines on
two-door hardtops. Engine offerings included a new 307 cu in V8 rated at 200 hp that replaced the 283 cu in V8 that had served as the base V8 since the Chevelle's introduction in 1964.Inside was a new instrument panel featuring round gauges in square pods similar to what would appear in Camaros the following year. New for 1968 was the Concours luxury option for Malibu sedans and coupes that included upgraded cloth or vinyl bench seats, carpeted lower door panels, woodgrain trim on dash and door panels, a center console and floor shifter and Concours nameplates.
To see over 80 photos of this car, including under carriage please visit our website www.grautogallery.com
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door