GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this 1990 Ford Bronco for your consideration. It is powered by a numbers matching 5.8L V8 motor that has a new engine computer which has been matched to the VIN number. Mated to the motor is an automatic transmission that was recently rebuilt by a professional shop in Athens, Alabama. Both the engine and transmission are smooth as can be and ready to take on an adventure.
This Bronco is finished in a white interior over a very clean grey interior with brown cloth seats. The interior is in exceptional condition and features an aftermarket JVC radio with all new speakers and wires, new carpets, new CB radio with antenna, ice-cold airconditioning, working power windows with new motors, and aftermarket rubber floor mats.
You can be confident driving this Bronco as it has all new brakes, a new alternator, new overflow system, new airconditioning compressor, a new fuel pump and tank, along with the formerly mentioned rebuilt transmission. This truck is a true 4x4 that also has manual locking hubs. Now is your chance to buy one of the most iconic SUVs to ever come out of an American factory. This is a prime example that features the original paint and is ready to rock and roll. Please call or email with any questions or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door