Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1965 Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud III Left-Hand-DriveThis 1965 Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud III LHD is an excellent original driver quality car. Plum with tan leather interior and accompanied by its owners manual and most tools. It runs and drives well but could use minor cosmetics and brake servicing. An overall solid, straight, and honest example of the highly desirable Left-Hand Drive Cloud III. A very presentable car and an excellent buy for only $39,500 $32,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door