Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Orange , CA
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients. Just reduced
This 1967 Ford Mustang Fastback has had the same owner for the last 40 years. Iconic car in the collector market, this was an original 289 car with AC, and is now powered by a Ford motor Sport crate 351 Windsor backed by a C6 Automatic Transmission with transbrake, power 4-wheel disc brakes, power steering, front wheel line lock, and 9 inch Ford rear end. New side louvers and original hood come with the car. Offered at $63,000 OBO.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1935 GMC Extended Cab One-Off 4X4
1996 Chevrolet Grand Sport Fully Loaded Documented
1962 Impala 409 Big Block Rotisserie Restoration
Orange , CA
1973 Pontiac Trans Am LS9 2000 Hours Metal Fab
1936 Dodge Rare Hump Top Panel Delivery
1956 Ford F100 Big Window Big Block WOW
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door