East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#084 1976 Jeep Renegade
Painted a beautiful Blue with Silver Jeep Logo stickers with a like new black Bikini top. Flip up front end, padded roll bars, chrome step bars, fender flares. The front & rear chrome bumpers are tubular, Warn M6000 wench, Hella fog lights on the bumper and fog lights and headlights mounted on body with wie mesh covers. Chrome dual outside swing away mirrors like new, fold down front window M/T polished rims with On/Off Road wheel RVT 15/38.5-15LT tires that are like new. Wipers. Sits great! Good looker!
The interior is Black on bucket seats with padded covers. Blue dash, Autometer gauges Tach-Oil Pressure-oil temp-water temp-fuel pressure-vacuum-fuel level-volts-amps-speedometer-toggle switches. Clarion stereo AM/FM/CD. Lecarra steering wheel wrapped in black leather-seat belts. Box with dual speakers mounted behind seats. Jack, black carpet in rear, grab bar, chrome sill cover plate. Looks good inside.
Powered by a 350-engine built-Edelbrock aluminum intake, Holley carb, full length headers, aluminum pulleys, flex fan, custom radiator, power steering, chrome valve covers gold anodized Moroso air cleaner, braided upper water hose, braided water and oil lines, power front disc brakes and drum in rear. 12 bolt rear with polished cover, Rancho suspension shocks, dual exhaust. Sounds good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door