GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this nice original, 1979 Chevrolet Corvette L82 Coupe for your consideration. The car is finished in White over an oyster interior and shows very well.
The Car is powered by its v8 engine paired with a manual transmission. Third Generation Corvettes are considered a huge value in the collector car world. The cost of entry is relatively low and values are on the rise. The car here has much going for it: L82 option, 4 speed, high quality, 4 wheel power disc brakes, power steering, air conditioning, tilt wheel, headers, factory tach and guages. The removable T tops come with the storage bag as well. The car here represents a great opportunity to acquire one of Americas Iconic cars of that era as a collector car and an automotive investment.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door