United Auto Exchange
445 W Factory Rd
Addison , IL
Nice clean 1970 Chevelle with newer Red basecoat/Clearcoat paint job with Black SS stripes. All Chrome in great condition. Black interior redone as well about 4 years ago.
Added is Dakota digital dash. The small block Chevrolet 350 is new with less than 1200 miles on it, new hoses/alternator. Chevelle has power steering and recently converted to 4 Wheel power disc brakes as well.
Also added was a new T350 Automatic transmission and new suspension kit all around. Also added new set of wheels and tires. Has Dual exhaust & 10 bolt rear end. This is very very reliable Muscle Car. I can assist with financing from a muscle car lender Ive done a loan with myself in the past, and I can deliver to your doorstep if needed. I also have a video i can share-Priced to sell at $30,000
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door