About this vehicle-
RARE 1964 1/2 MODEL-VERY RELIABLE VINTAGE AUTO
The owner has had it for 1 year on the west coast The vehicle runs great and is mainly used for weekend drives.
1964 1/2 Early mustang convertible factory D code V8 for speed power steering power convertible top a complete rotisserie restoration with pictures documenting car taking down and restored top to bottom Car
1964 1/2 Mustang Factory V8 4 speed Convertible Car had a complete rotisserie restoration. Correct 260 V-8 Power steering all rebuilt power convertible top four wheel disc brakes poppy red upgraded interior completely re-wired throughout everything was rebuilt or replaced when restored
interior was upgraded to high back bucket seats with a GT 350 style roll bar rally pack gauges retro AM/FM cassette with CD changer factory center console Convertible power top was completely rebuilt all new bows pump canvas top with boot and rear glass when we restored gauges all replaced
Motor is the correct 260 V8 with a Ford Motorcraft four barrel upgraded header exhaust system with Flowmaster mufflers GT exhaust tips out the back car has a little over 9000 miles on the restoration runs and drives fantastic New 17 inch custom wheels and tires Four wheel disc brakes,suspension was all rebuilt with sway bars,car is rock solid pictures of the complete restoration stripped completely down and restored top to bottom restoration was done about 10 years ago and still shows very well other than a few minor issues from driving
Upgraded to 4 wheel disc brakes and radial TA tires with Riddler custom wheels
Clear Title from Oregon State
Be sure to to view over 120 photos and my 10 minute walk around/drive video
Financing and delivery available
Call or text anytime 847-848-1850
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door