Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Rare Classic 1974 Porsche 911 Carrera Coupe with Matching Numbers This 1974 Porsche 911 2.7 Carrera Coupe with factory sunroof is a very rare and exciting find. Black with black interior, it's a matching numbers car that's just out of 30 year ownership. It's been parked in a garage for the last 10 years but is a rust free California car. This incredibly sought-after model is a must have for any Porsche collector or enthusiast. -Matching numbers example-California car out of long-term ownership-A limited production 911 NEW PRICE: $49,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door