Survivor Classic Car Services LLC
2221 South Dock Street
Please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com for additional photos, information and a video. Check out this Candy Apple Red Mustang 1967 Ford Mustang coupe! Original Interior with no rips or tears radio delete. This is the Mustang Sally your mother warned you about. The exterior looks great with her Candy Apple Red paint finished 5 years ago and garage kept. Aggressive alloy wheel adds to it powerful stance. The red vinyl interior 44 years new, looks great no rips or tears and is original. The trunk is original condition with no signs of repair work or rust. Perhaps the most exciting part is that this is a real 289 car from the factory! That high revving V8 is backed by Fords Cruise-O-Matic 3-speed automatic transmission. Power is then sent to the 2.80:1 gears, which are great for long cruises and keeping up on the highway. If you're looking for a clean Mustang with a V8, give this 1967 a good hard look. It was recently serviced and ready for it new owner. This vehicle is eligible for an Extended Service Contract through Classic Vehicle Protection. Please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com/warranty for more information. For additional information on this and our other classic and collectible cars for sale, please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com. For assistance, please call the office at 941-845-4461, text our cell phones at 813-358-8830, or email us at [email protected] We are open Monday through Friday 9-5 and by appointment on weekends. If you are unable to come view the vehicle for yourself, we highly recommend you send in a third party inspector on your behalf. We are located between Tampa and Sarasota. We are 90 minutes from Orlando and Fort Myers.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door