Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
1967 Chevy II SS Tribute / Restomod built 383 stroker with aluminum heads COLD vintage AC power disc brakes power steering, tinted glass, all new tweed interior, show quality paint and chrome American racing wheels with radial tires ,MSD ignition
ready to cruise the hot summer nights. reliable and fast. detailed undercarriage ,rear mount battery.
Please call us at 941-355-1955 for a detailed description and walk around.
We can ship this car world wide door to no problem
We can fiance this car to 84 months
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door