AutoBarn Classic Cars
325 McGill Ave., Ste 500
Stk. 2283 1977 Harley Davidson Sportster
This 1977 Harley Davidson Sportster XLH (3A code) has been nicely restored and may well be better than the original product. It is a great looking bike with a tank and instrumentation that appears to be from a '90s Dyna. In 2015, the bodywork has been refinished in Ebony Black and the seat was reupholstered in leather. There is plenty of chrome, medium rise bars, a headlight 'eyebrow' and alloy spokes. The XLH is powered by a rebuilt 61 cubic inch (1000cc) 'Ironhead' V-Twin. The 'Ironhead" OHV design was the mainstay of these models from 1957 to 1985 when it was replaced by the Evolution design. It has two-valves per cylinder, 9.0:1 compression and produces 61bhp. The Sportster transmission is a 4-speed with left-hand foot shift and right-side final drive. Chain and sprockets are in good condition and a front disc brake had become standard equipment a few years earlier. Many of us have memories of Sportsters and this classic Harley will not be here long. Call 800-650-1055 or visit our website at www.autobarnclassiccars.com for additional information. ALL VEHICLES SOLD "AS IS"
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door