Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Orange , CA
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients. JUST REDUCED
This 1932 Ford three window is all steel with all steel full fenders and is one of the nicest builds we have seen. Power is a real treat with a 392 Hemi 40 over with a 671 Blower..what the heckbacked by a polished and built turbo 400 automatic transmission. Rear fenders and running boards were widened 1 inches for that hotter than hot rod look. Marcel hood, filled roof, TCI chassis, stretched drop axle, and Speedway quick-change rear end. Ron Francis wiring, and Matson custom radiator keeps her cool on even the hottest of days. Inside is just as jaw dropping with a custom leather interior with 40 Ford dash, 40 Ford steering wheel, Lokar shifter, Glide seat, ice cold air conditioning, operational cowl vent, power windows and a power rear window just for the icing on the cake. This is one amazing hot rod you will want for your collection and you just have to see her in person. Offered at $137,500 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1964 Chevy C10 Big Window Beautiful Build
1951 Willys Custom Wagon PRISTINE SHOW MACHINE
Orange , CA
1955 Chevy Bel Air Hard Top Frame Off To Original
1958 Chevy Apache Pro Street 10000 miles
1968 Chevy Corvette Numbers Matching 427 Tri Power
1932 Rare Original Henry Ford Full Fender Roadster
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door