702 N 1st St.
Coyote Classics is pleased to present to you this stunning Plum Crazy Purple 1969 Roadrunner. Wile E. Coyote would have a hard time catching this Roadrunner with its big 440 4bb sitting under its lift off hood. The exterior paint has a brilliant finish and the interior is just as nice. Equipped with power steering and power brakes this Plymouth is the perfect cruise night car. Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door