GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this 1992 Chevrolet Corvette for your consideration. This 'Vette is powered by an LT1 350ci V8 motor which featured fuel injection and was rated at 300 horsepower. Power is routed to the rear wheels through a 4-speed automatic transmission.
This 4th generation 1992 Corvette wears Black Rose Metallic paint which appeared on only 9.2% of all Corvettes produced in 1992. Inside the vehicle is a black leather interior that is in good condition and features airconditioning to keep the two occupants at comfortable temperatures on the hottest of days. The selling owner notes that the airconditioning system was recently converted to R134A along with a new heater core, and Borla exhaust is installed. If an open-top driving experience is preferred the roof panel can be removed. This Corvette comes with both a body-colored panel and a glass one.
These Corvettes are some of the most fun one can have without completely breaking the bank. With a color like this, and the Borla exhaust you are sure to attract the attention of many. Please call or email today with any questions or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door