1987 Buick Grand National (Stock #223) MEET DARK VADER GET TO KNOW HIM •Recent Restoration •Built Turbo V6 Engine •Automatic Transmission •Mint Exterior and Interior •GNX Wide Body •Lowered Stance •Wilwood Brakes •Electric Cut offs •T Tops 1987 grand national-CLEAN CARFAX AUTOCHECK -Original engine rebuilt with all forged eagle internals. -ARP studs through out the engine -heads have been ported & polished can support up to 800 hp -FAST on board computer system. -car was tuned by Larry @assc and is tuned for race gas. -Car puts down 632 engine HP -550 rear wheel hp regular tune currently -If you get it re-tuned with higher octane 650 rear wheel -747HP to engine if re-tuned -methanol injected -headers -3” inch down pipe -QTP exhaust cut out -RJC pulleys -precision intercooler -all auto meter gauges -front and rear TRZ gbody suspension -boze wheels -wildwood disc brake -built 200R4 pink precision trq converter. Jimmys transmission -orig mint interior -all weatherstripping was replaced even T-Tops. -car was stripped to bare metal and restored 11 years ago. -just upgraded with high volume oil pump and case. -car has 250 miles on build I’m sure I might be forgetting something. Check out over 50 pics and 8 minute Video You want the best. Come see it Bring your check book •100% Financing is available •Monthly Payment:$512.04 to $560.92 •Interest rate / APR:5.19% to 7.99% •Insured Delivery to your garage •Exact rate is determined credit profile •100% Feedback dealership Satisfactory •Family owned and operated •Over 30 years of experience •Buy with Confidence •Honest Classic car dealership •Call/Text today 847-848-1850 *Has been wet sanded and buffed out to a mirror deep high Gloss finish. Also paint protection has been applied, prior of delivery we will disinfect entire car for your safety.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door