GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
The Datsun 280Z is known for being mechanically robust, reliable and simple vehicles to own. It was dubbed by road and track as the "Most exciting GT car of the decade". The 2.8 liter overhead cam inline 6 has proven to be a bullet proof engine providing 150hp and 160ftlbs of torque.
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to bring to market one of the finest 280z's we have in our showroom. This clean 1978 example is finished in blue over a flawless black interior. The cosmetic presentation is over the top and looks excellent in every aspect. Highlights include AM/FM radio, air conditioning, rear window louvers, rear defrost and power brakes. The car rides on 195/70/R14 tires mounted on factory wheels.
Datsun Z cars have an enormous following around the globe and are considered the entry level collectible with the biggest future. Although their production numbers were high, there survival rate is low. Cars of this quality need to be considered.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door