Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
This 1932 Ford was a labor of love that shows in the details and build quality. The fiberglass body has been re-enforced to thicken the panels which resulted in a straight uniform look with no waves commonly seen on fiberglass bodies. The engine is a GM L99 V8 fuel injection 4.3 liter( 263 cubic inch) with powder coated exhaust headers, backed by a 4 speed automatic transmission with (4l60E) overdrive. The paint looks like it was just applied and still wet! The interior is flawless! Additional equipment includes a remote control, trunk mounted sound system with kick panel speakers, seat belts (3), tilt steering wheel, and fully finished trunk. This car is exempt from California smog requirements and comes with a clean California title.
Consigned by a motivated seller.
Here is a link to a video test drive:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrA2Y2fQ_x0 Low rate financing is available with rates as low as 3.5% APR with approved credit. You can apply directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on the "Financing" tab.
We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
We may be compensated by these links
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door