1971 Holley 4 BBL Carb Corvette Camaro Chevelle Mustang Mopar GTO
Holley Speed Shop Vintage 780 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor List #3310-1, dated September 1971, Is this the same carburetor that Chevrolet used in Hi Perf production with Aluminum 4 BBL Intake manifold Corvette 427-425HP 454-450HP, Camaro Chevelle big block 396 375HP, LT1-350, Z28 302. Carburetor does Not have a Chevy part number it is a universal carburetor also can be used for Mustangs that has the kickdown linkage for the automatic transmission and for Morpar Chrysler. It was last used on the GTO 400 and has some overspray paint on the base scrape off and look pretty good carburetor matching fuel metering block and base. It is missing side choke linkage and the vacuum advance for the secondaries was converted to mechanical secondaries. $175. with Chevy part number on it would be $775. Shipping is available upon request pay with Interac e-transfer or PayPal
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1968 Camaro Chevy II Chevelle Impala Valve Covers
1971 71 Camaro Z/28 350 Distributor Intake Valve
1966 Chevy Chevelle Malibu El Camino Delco Radio
1968 –74 Corvette Chevy Camaro Chevelle Crank Dual
1966 67 68 Chevy Chevelle Camaro BB Valve Cover
1966 67 68 Plymouth Chryco HemiGTX Poverty Hubcaps
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door