Vintage CAL CUSTOM Pontiac GTO Firebird Valve Covers 389 400 326
Vintage valve covers Nostalgia Speed Pontiac V8 389 400 326 from the 60s Cal Customs Originals fins aluminum. Very nice clean original condition the top fins in between painted black overtime they had gone grey now and fading. I have a hand polish the top of the fins and sides shows very nice. At the very end there is one fin that is rub down on the side and also a little bit on the side of cover not bad, if you place in the right area you will not see it when it's on the car. Comes with GM oil cap which I believe it's being chrome-plated AC-FC65 and Old Speed Shop vented cap $275. Shipping is available upon request pay with Interac e-transfer or PayPal
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1968 69 70 73 Corvette C3 AM FM Delco Radio Chevy
68 69 70 Corvette Comaro Chevelle Nova Crane Cam
1971 71 Camaro Z/28 350 Distributor Intake Valve
1967 66 Chevy Chevelle Beaumont El Camino 4-speed
1966 Chevy Chevelle Malibu El Camino Delco Radio
1968 –74 Corvette Chevy Camaro Chevelle Crank Dual
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door