This is a set of 4 bumperettes bumper guards for
1940-41 Ford cars or trucks, or a good addition to your custom project. Please double check your application.
Still in good condition, no rust, driver quality some scratches, scuffs and chrome wear, but no major damage.
Measure 9" x 2"
Great original parts for your project - use as is for your driver, or restore for your show ride. More photo angles available.
Shipping free in U.S.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door