Motoexotica Classic Cars
2340 Cassens Dr.
St. Louis, MO
St. Louis, MO
Rods & Rides 200 DS Bobber o23" Front Wheel oColor matched springer oCandy Root Beer & Black oGold leaf oBlack Mammoth Spokes oBlackout 127" Engine o6 Speed Transmission o2" Ol' School Open Primary o4 Piston front & rear Brakes oGrass Burner Exhaust oR&R Cafe Style Handlebars oBrass Parts through out oHand Tooled Leather Seat & Bags VIN: 1R92H2A19KS699135 This bike is currently located at our facility in St. Louis, Missouri. Current mileage on the odometer shows 140 miles. It is sold as is, where is, on a clean and clear, mileage exempt Missouri title. GET OUT AND RIDE!!!? Note: Please see full terms and conditions listed below that pertain to the purchase of any said vehicle, thank you.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door