*272 CI V8
*Finned aluminum valve covers
*Red exterior paint
*Beige bench seat
*Steel wheels w/ chrome center caps
*White wall tires
This classic pickup is a former California truck and has a solid body, frame and underbody. It also has a newer interior, newer carpet, and newer tonneau cover. Overall driver quality, nice truck with a few paint blemishes on hood, top of fender and top of windshield. The chrome on bumpers have a little peeling but cheap to replace.
Built to Drive and enjoy. Financing available!
Call Showdown Motors Inc. for more details 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door