Theiss Motorsports Classics Customs is proud to present this 2001 Jaguar XJ8. Powered by a V8 4.0L with an automatic transmission. - 98,725 Miles- Factory A/C- Power windows- Power locks- Power brakes- Original Jaguar gauges- Custom CD/AM/FM radio- Bluetooth capability- Upgraded transmission- Upgraded timing chains- All 4 tensioners updated - Book of receipts availableFor more information or to schedule your appointment, call us today at 281-463-4968.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door