Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
2001 Ferrari 360 F1 Spider This 2001 Ferrari 360 F1 Spider is an excellent original example just out of a large collection. Fly yellow with black leather interior and just 29k miles. 400 bhp, 3,586 cc F131 V-8 engine mated to a six-speed electro-hydraulic paddle shift gearbox. The car runs and drives well but would benefit from servicing and minor cosmetics at this time. Accompanied by a clean carfax report. There is no doubt that the 360 Spider marked a new era for Ferrari convertibles. Combining F1 technology with a state-of-the-art folding roof and an incredibly strong chassis, the spider was arguably just as sporting as the coupe. With its smooth flowing lines, the 360 saw the introduction of Ferraris now trademark clear engine cover, showcasing the design of that beautiful V-8 and its red heads. This 360 Spider will surely provide countless miles of top-down smiles for its next owner.400 hp 3.6-liter V-8 engineSix-speed electro-hydraulic F1-style automated manual transmissionJust out of a large estate collectionOffered with a clean carfax report Desirable color combinationPrice: $67,500
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door